To the dozens of you who attended our Earl Rynerson for Mayor Campaign Kickoff last week: THANK YOU!!”
Posted Under: Important Issues for Fort Lauderdale
To the dozens of you who attended our
Earl Rynerson for Mayor Campaign Kickoff last week:
To those of you who came to our Campaign Kickoff this week, I want to say “Thank you!” You are the ones who will help make a difference in our Campaign efforts starting in January!
We are building our pool of volunteers now who will help carry the message to the Fort Lauderdale voter about the need to vote on January 31. If you were unable to attend our kickoff but feel (as I do), that we must return fiscal responsibility back to our City, then I ask you to join us!
Here are the ways you can help us in January:
- Come to the ART SERVE Community Center and Library (1350 East Sunrise Blvd) on Monday January 2 at 6pm to learn how to help us in phone calling and community canvassing during the month of January. Mark your calendars and come for an hour to see how easy and fun it is. Meet others who want to help! Form campaign teams!
Coming to our volunteer event on January 2 is the most important thing you can do to help us. But if you cannot make it on January 2, there are other ways you can help:
- Go to our FaceBook page and become a Fan. Spread the word about ending Fort Lauderdale’s spending addiction! Click on our FaceBook link here!
- Go to our Twitter page and become a Follower. Spread the word about cutting our bloated budget! Click on our Twitter link here!
- Set a personal goal of telling at least ten friends and neighbors about the importance of voting on January 31. Fort Lauderdale residents need to send a message that we can no longer afford career politician Jack Seiler as our Mayor! We need our City to tighten its belt, just like most of us are already doing.
- Tell your friends and neighbors to go to our web site:
to learn more about our City’s financial problems and how we can return our City to financial health.
5. Tell your friends and neighbors who may not be in town on January 31 to obtain an absentee ballot. Just call 954-357-7055, and ask to have an absentee ballot mailed to you!
6, Finally, (if you are able to), we would very much appreciate a campaign donation! Send a check ($250 maximum) to the “Earl Rynerson for Mayor Campaign” at 1106 NE 4th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304.
The election is only six weeks away! If you don’t help us, we will have to endure another three years of:
- Continued wasteful spending
- An even bigger bloated budget
- Property tax increases
- Higher water and utility bills
Don’t let this happen!
Help us and you’ll be helping yourself! Thank you!